NUFFNANG

- - -

PRINT THIS POST!

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, May 10, 2013

Kalabaw. Bow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I saw this handsome carabao walking uphill on our hike up to the Stonehouse resort. I only had my canon D10 waterproof camera out because it was raining. I had to chase this guy up the hill just to take his portraits. I think I got some good ones.




Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at all the flies on his face! I couldn't come too close to take macro shots coz I was afraid he was gonna bite me. He was good boy though.



Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
If he wasn't so wet and smelly, I think I would have tried riding him.


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
He let me take a lot of his profile shots and if it wasn't raining, I would be squatting on the ground.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Meet my lovely mom!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And her amazing friends. Hihi.











 

Location : Stonehouse Garden. Panicuason, Bicol. PH.
Date : January 2013
Camera : Canon D10



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tweet!

Share!